The Band Arabic Hub

1. What is your Applicant Name?

M Walid Alokhwan

1. What is your Email?

m.walid.alokhwan@gmail.com

1. Can you provide more information about yourself?

Very far away from the world of Blockchain, I studied medicine in Jordan and moved to Germany to practice my career. I work since 2018 as an Orthopaedics & Trauma surgeon. This did not stop me from learning about Web3 and digging deep into it to decide to become more than just an investor or someone with interest in crypto. I decided to teach myself and teach the people among Arabic-speaking communities where there isn’t high-quality content to help people understand the big world of Blockchain and be part of it

1. What is the name of the project?

Band Arabic Hub

1. What category does the project fall under?

Education, Community

1. Can you provide a project description?

The Band Arabic Hub aims to become the ultimate resource for Arabic-speaking users interested in the Band Protocol. Despite its growing popularity, there is currently a lack of comprehensive educational materials and user support in the Arabic language. Our project will bridge this gap by offering tailored content and resources to make Band more accessible to Arabic-speaking users, and create an engaging and interested community.

1. What are the project goals?
  • Create high-quality educational video content to help users understand the Band’s features and benifits
  • Establish an active online community for Arabic-speaking users to ask questions, share experiences, and collaborate on ideas related to Band Protocol.
  • Collaborate with the Band Protocol’s team to ensure accurate and up-to-date information, as well as to provide feedback from the Arabic user base.
  • Promote the Band Arabic Hub through social media to reach a wider audience and encourage adoption.
  1. How does this project bring value to the Band Ecosystem?
  • Increased awareness and understanding of Band Protocol among Arabic-speaking users.
  • Improved user experience and satisfaction for Arabic-speaking users through tailored resources and support.
  • Enhanced adoption of the Band Protocol in Arabic-speaking countries, contributing to the overall growth and success of the project.
  • A thriving online community that fosters innovation, collaboration, and knowledge sharing among Arabic-speaking Band users.
  • Ongoing feedback and insights from the Arabic user base, helping to inform the development of the Band.
  1. Can you provide a project implementation plan with milestones?
  • Phase 1: Research and Content Development (3 weeks)

• Conduct extensive research on the Band Protocol, its features, and the Oracles landscape.

• Develop comprehensive educational materials in Arabic, including video scripts and Twitter threads.

• Plan and outline the content for 2 YouTube videos, 2 YouTube Shorts, a Twitter thread, and one online interview with a developer.

• Phase 2: Social Media Setup (one day)

• Create the Band Arabic channel on Telegram to monitor the engagement and post all content there.

• Phase 3: Video Production and YouTube Shorts (4 weeks)

• Produce 2 high-quality YouTube videos covering the following topics:

a. Introduction to Band: What is it and how does it work? b. Getting started with Band A step-by-step guide for beginners.

• Create 2 YouTube Shorts focusing on the following subjects:

a. Overview of Oracles b. Bandchain.

• Phase 4: Twitter Thread covering essential aspects of Band, including its features, benefits, and real-world use cases.

• Phase 5: Content Promotion and Community Building ( this phase starts in the 4th week)

• Publish the educational content on 4 different Twitter accounts (Reach over 1 million user per month)

• Engage with the online community, addressing user inquiries, and providing ongoing support.

• Phase 6: Monitoring and Evaluation

• Monitor the performance of the channels, videos, and community engagement.

• Collect user feedback and insights to refine the content and improve the overall user experience.

• Maintain regular communication with the Band team, providing updates on the project’s progress and sharing valuable input from the Arabic user base.

1. What budget are you requesting?
    $5700 in stable coins or $BAND

We appreciate the submission of the grants. We will review the application with the Grants team and inform you of our decision.

1 Like