What is your Applicant Name?
What is your Email?
Can you provide more information about yourself?
Since 2018, we have expanded our validation services to secure a diverse set of 15 networks with a proven track record of reliability. Our multichain explorer provides you with a clear view of network operations. We are passionate about community involvement and actively participate in testnets to ensure we align with their needs.
What category does the project fall under? (Development, Research, Community, Infrastructure)
Can you provide a project description?
Stakeflow is a team of professional digital engineers and programmers with more than five-year experience in crypto. For now, we validate 15 blockchains and develop an original multifunctional block explorer. On top of that, our team provides miscellaneous public goods for the crypto community, such as endpoints for Band’s mainnet and testnet, furthermore, we plan to implement statesync services in the near future. In addition, we aim at attracting newcomers to the crypto field and rising awareness of the current members of the community. To reach this goal we make original educational content on our socials.
What are the project goals?
Our goals are:
• Development and implementation of the intuitive and user-friendly block explorer;
• Maintenance and continual improvement of the reliable and stable validator cluster;
• Creation of an active and conscious crypto community.
Owing to the synergy of these three factors, the long-term prosperity of our project and the ecosystems in which we participate, will be provided.
How does this project bring value to the Band Ecosystem?
• Stable and reliable validator node with high uptime and monitoring system, reacting to all emerging problems immediately
• Public goods for all members of the community
• Support of IBC relayers
• Original educational content according to suggestions of the founders of the Band Protocol
• Attracting additional delegators to Band Protocol through using yield optimizers such as Skip Protocol, ReStakeApp, etc.
• Alternative view at a block explorer for the Band Protocol according to suggestions of the founders of the Band Protocol
Can you provide a project implementation plan with milestones?
As it stands, the alpha version of our Stakeflow explorer is available. We plan to launch and test the beta version in Q4 2023, and then in Q1 2024 make the product release.
Community & content
For now, we have a community, numbering over 5k members. We are aiming to expand our community and make it more recognizable over the period of 2024.
What budget are you requesting? (In dollars or BAND)
We are working as a Band mainnet validator since November 2022, and as a Band testnet validator since April 2023. Our team actively follow the development of the Band protocol and is directly involved in all the project’s updates. We would be pleased to receive a delegation for our validator as a grant. If you are interested, we will be ready to discuss our cooperation in any convenient for you form.