RYI Unity Grant Applicant (Band Protocol

Please follow this template to create the topic:

1. What is your Applicant Name? Jon Wier

2. What is your Email? jonwier@ryi-unity.com

3. Can you provide more information about yourself?

4. What is the name of the project? RYI Unity

5. What category does the project fall under? (Development, Research, Community, Infrastructure) Development

6. Can you provide a project description?
    RYI Unity is a registered and fully operating Blockchain development company who specializes in building decentralized applications (dAPPS). Our purpose is to provide innovative, scalable and user-friendly applications in order to bridge the gap from blockchain to the rest of the world.
    We are a verified blockchain company by Apple and go to great length to ensure we always maintain the investors upmost confidence.

7. What are the project goals?
    We just deployed the first ever dev-free Decentralized Multi-Chain Decentralized Self-Service-Staking (DASSS) Solution supporting Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and liquidity pool tokens. Following this, we are going to be implementing white label Multi-Chain services where projects, companies, even investors can create their dev-free staking pools on Multiple Chains in minutes using Unitydefi platform. Additionally, they can have their staking pools routed/ported to a Web3 site of their choosing empowering their community and the overall network

8. How does this project bring value to the Band Ecosystem?
    This has been identified as a problematic issue within the DeFi space, where companies have setbacks due to developer cost, time, security and developer accessibility. With DASSS, companies will be able to create incentives such as staking crypto assets, NFTs and LP tokens in a matter of minutes with almost zero cost to them, saving them valuable financial resources they can use elsewhere. Simply by using Unitydefi, which is very user friendly and simple to create/deploy various staking pool in minutes. Unitydefi was also Audited by Solidity Finance.

Furthermore, this will also include a feature where you can create staking pools which contribute to developers and incentivizing builders to build. We call this Stake For Dapps. Where community investors can stake in certain pools where the fees and % of rewards are directly sent to a developer wallet who is building a certain dAPP for Band Protocol.

1. Can you provide a project implementation plan with milestones?
    We already have the roadmap for this development and phase 1 live and phase 2 are live this week. Phase 2 includes the ability to create your own NFT, Crypto and LP staking pool in minutes. You simply fill out an application that takes 3-5 minutes and click deploy and the pool goes live after some verification checks to ensure your token/NFT rewards are valid.

The contract is setup so the pool cannot be launched until the rewards have been sent to the contract. Following this , we have added Multi-Chain capability with Band becoming hopefully our primary supported chain added (Native Chain). Furthermore, we will enabling projects even more capabilities with white label service. Enabling projects to route their pools created to a web3 site of their choosing and zero dev required for all the above. Its all automated by our smart contracts

1. What budget are you requesting? (In dollars or BAND) $50-75k in dollars or $BAND
79 Likes

Wow that’s a good project for sure

3 Likes

We appreciate the submission of the grants. We will review the application with the Grants team and inform you of our decision.

3 Likes

RYI Unity has been up and running since January.
I believe launching their premier DASSS staking protocol on band chain will bring positive growth for them.

2 Likes

Some important articles and material to support D-ASSS on BAND Protocol

Unitynews Article: DASSS PROTOCOL DOCUMENTATION FOR PROJECT OWNERS: THRIVE WITH DASSS PROTOCOL FOR YOUR PROJECT - unitynews.net

RYI UNITY DASSS PROTOCOL HIGHLIGHT: DISSECTING THE SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF DASSS ON AN EXTERNAL PROJECT - unitynews.net

62 Likes

building hard in this bear. :fire::fire::fire::clap: Love DASSS and other amazing developments :heart:

2 Likes

$RYIU Will do it, keep an eye on this #Bullish project!!! :rocket::chart::gem:

1 Like

Very brilliant & interesting project. This has definitely huge potential as well.

1 Like

This project looks very interesting.

1 Like

this project👍🏻, from the very beginning all your developments are good🥰, especially in the future🌐, hope it gets even better, good luck

1 Like

High reputation and strong real name

1 Like

One of the best community I have ever seen.Their roadmap and their activities will soon make them the best of the best❤️ $RYIU

1 Like

Impresive and great project. I trust this project can be successfully :100:

1 Like

Honestly, I like this project a lot. I hope you like it too. So everyone will join here and everyone

1 Like

With such an enthusiastic and excellent team, I believe in a future of Defi :handshake:

1 Like

Awesome project i hope project futures $Ryiu​:fire::fire:

1 Like

I Think, this is very strong project

1 Like

Thanks for shared this wonderful opportunity :blush:

1 Like

Niceeeee❤️‍🔥
Your project is a great project for the future❤️wish you luck

1 Like

Best wishes for all team members :fire::fire:

1 Like