Please follow this template to create the topic:
What is your Applicant Name?
Band Protocol Core Contributor Team, Band Protocol Marketing
What is your Email?
Can you provide more information about yourself?
The Band Protocol Core Contributor Team has been the driving force behind the project since its inception. Comprised of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, including marketing, business development, and technical experts, this dedicated team has played a pivotal role in shaping and advancing Band Protocol. Our collective efforts have played an important role in propelling the project forward, and our commitment to excellence continues to drive innovation within the Band ecosystem.
What is the name of the project?
Band Protocol Ambassador Program: Band Jedi Ambassador Program’s budget proposal and program details revision
What category does the project fall under? (Development, Research, Community, Infrastructure)
Can you provide a project description?
This project will focus on revising roles of the
BAND-Jedi-Knightunder the Band Jedi Ambassador Program. This proposal is also designed to help bootstrap the program with incentives to reward good contributors of the ecosystem.
Following is a brief summary of the revision being made to the two ambassador roles (band-jedi and band-jedi-knight):
BAND-Jedi: For community member who is interested in leveling up to BAND-Jedi, the community member will be required to choose a contribution track the member who likes to focus his/her contribution on.
- Community Track: Focus on tasks that aim to cultivate vibrant and robust local communities.
- Business Development Track: Direct efforts towards tasks that drive new integrations to the Band Protocol ecosystem and/or strengthen existing integration collaborations by creating original content that provides in-depth analysis and valuable insights.
- Developer Track: Focus on tasks that will help grow the Band ecosystem, particularly from a technical perspective as well as spread the word for Band and attract developers to build with Band/leverage the BandChain.
Put in place the genesis set of
BAND-Jedi-Knightfor each of the track such that incoming
BAND-Jediis assigned a mentor
- To attain the
BAND-Jedi-Knightlevel, a community member must demonstrate his/her potential to become key leader in his/her chosen contribution track through his/her notable contribution.
BAND-Jedi-Knightwill be rewarded on a monthly basis
- This person will be responsible for taking on the role of mentoring and guiding
Band-Jediwho are also working within that track. Moreover, this person has to encourage and support the growth of your own group of
Band-Jediwithin your sub-track, guiding them as they develop their skills and expertise.
BAND-Jedi-Knight’s Term Duration: 3 months
BAND-Jedi-Knight’s Track and Sub-Track
Business Development Track
- To attain the
- What are the project goals?
The project encompasses two primary goals:
- Program Revision: Revision of the program to detail the requirements and overview of the
BAND-Jedi-Knightroles to identify the most suitable representative who can advocate for Band Protocol within the wider community.
- Budget Proposal: Create a budget to fund the Band Jedi Ambassador Program, which will include coverage of, but not limited to, the following expenses:
- Manufacturing fees for Band Jedi Ambassador swag kits across each tier, including delivery fees to our community members.
- Incentives for
- Advertisement and marketing budget for the Band Jedi Ambassador Program.
- Budget for hosting events and meetups under the event track.
- Budget for the business track, including affiliate commissions for successful integration partnerships facilitated by the members.
How does this project bring value to the Band Ecosystem?
Through the revision of the Band Jedi Ambassador Program, we aim to attract dedicated individuals who will passionately promote and raise awareness about Band Protocol. These remarkable individuals will become representatives of Band Protocol within their local communities and the public at large. This program revision will empower them to channel their creativity and expertise, enabling them to generate original and impactful content/value that aligns with their unique preferences and talents. The revision of the program to include more structure and details will also help nurture and cultivate member’s growth, paving the way for them to become influential core contributors to the thriving Band Protocol ecosystem.
Can you provide a project implementation plan with milestones?
- September 2023: Release the new version of program details and reopen applications for Band-Jedi and put in place genesis set of Band-Jedi Knight.
- September 2023 - July 2024: Continuously train and recruit suitable community representatives to become mentors for each contribution track.
- October 2023: Produce and send out up to 200 sets of limited edition Band-Initiate swag to successful applicants.
- November 2023: Produce and send out up to 200 sets of Band-Padawan swag to successful applicants.
- December 2023: Produce and send out up to 100 sets of Band-Jedi swag to successful applicants.
- December 2023: Produce and send out up to 50 sets of Band-Jedi-Knight swag to successful applicants.
- 2024: Produce limited edition swag sets for selected community members
- Allocate a portion of the budget for organizing local events.
- Allocate a portion of the budget for marketing and online advertising campaigns to promote the Band Jedi Ambassador Program.
Note: Dates are subject to adjustment as necessary.
- What budget are you requesting? (In dollars or BAND)
100,000 BAND, which we proposed to be distributed and released quarterly